Hey there, my friend! You’ve landed on the About Us page for Houston Case Managers, and I’m here to give you the rundown of what this website is all about.
What Is Houston Case Managers?
Hi, Nick Bryant, creator of Houston Case Managers here! I’m here to tell you all about this community resource website and what it can do for you.
Let me break it down for you…
Houston Case Managers is a free community resources site that helps healthcare professionals, citizens, and family members find the Houston community resources they need. It’s all about helping you understand how government assistance programs work, how to apply for services, and answering any questions you may have. There are 859+ posts on everything from housing, rent and utility assistance, low-cost counseling clinics, food stamps resources, and more.
While Houston is the main focus there are also guides written for other cities like Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, and even other states. (I just like looking up resources)
How Houston Case Managers Started
It all started with Nick Bryant, your friendly neighborhood case manager…
I was getting tired of typing the same emails over and over again, trying to help my clients navigate the complex world of community resources.
So, I decided to create a website, a one-stop shop where I could quickly access all the information I needed to help my clients online.
**throws the outdated resource binder in the trash**
At first, it was just a tool for me to use, nothing more. But then, I did a radio interview with 93.7 and suddenly, everyone wanted to know about my website.
That’s when I realized that I had to step up my game and take my writing and updates more seriously. And that’s exactly what I did!
Now, you can trust that the Houston Case Managers website is your ultimate resource for all things community resources. Whether you need help with housing, medical assistance, or food stamps, I’ve got you covered.
Resources You Can Find On Houston Case Managers
If you’re looking for a one-stop shop for all your Houston community resource needs, then you’ve come to the right place.
Houston Case Managers is a treasure trove of information on everything from housing to medical assistance to food stamps and more.
You name it, we’ve got it…
Our website is your go-to destination for all things related to community resources, and I’m proud to offer a wealth of information on topics like rent and utility assistance, mental health services, Medicaid, and much more.
I know that life can be tough searching Google pages 2, 3, 4, 5,….17 for resources, but my goal is to make it a little bit easier by providing you with the information and resources you need to get back on your feet or help your clients do so.
Some of the information you will find on this website includes:
- Listings of affordable housing programs and their qualifications
- How to get housing in less than 30 days…if you are flexible about where you live
- Explanations of how to find low-cost to even free healthcare services
- A comprehensive list of affordable daycare options in Houston
Why You Should Trust Houston Case Managers
I understand that when it comes to healthcare and community resources, it can be difficult to know who to trust. That’s why I want you to know that the Houston Case Managers website is a reliable source of information.
- The articles I write for this site are based on over 13 years of experience working in community health, community resources, and mental health services. I’ve seen and done just about everything and I use those experiences to help clients or even healthcare professionals avoid some of the issues that come with applying for rent assistance, low-cost medical coverage, and other services.
- I have helped over 7,000 clients connect to resources like medical clinics, mental health resources, and financial assistance.
- In addition, I’m also a published author and my book Understanding Healthcare Is Half The Battle, is an excellent another great resource (I’m biased) to help you understand the basics of healthcare and make sense of a confusing healthcare system.
- What’s more, I answer EVERY question that readers have. While I don’t have the capacity to personally take on your case, I can give in-depth answers in the comments section. Essentially this website is a free resource for anyone with medical or healthcare, or community resource-related questions.
Listen, the main goal is to help you understand your options, so you can make informed decisions. I hate being in a position where I have questions and can’t find someone to explain how a system or situation works. I don’t want you whether you are another case manager or reader to be in that situation either.
The bottom line is I’m here to help, so reach out if you have questions!
Houston Case Managers In The Media
- 93.7 The Beat Interview
- Voyage Houston Interview
- Mentions on the Black Doctor website
- Healthline mention of Houston Case Managers
- Rasmussen University mention (the benefits of volunteering)
- Health.com mention (Mammograms and other crucial tests)