Spring Branch Community Health Center: Affordable Healthcare In West Houston
In this guide, I will talk to you about an affordable healthcare clinic in Houston called Spring Branch Community Health Center.
Contrary to what people believe there are affordable healthcare options for people who are uninsured. The best option for you if you are uninsured or considered low-income is something called a Federally Qualified Health Center or FQHC.
I’m Nick Bryant, founder of HoustonCaseManagers.com where we help medical professionals and clients understand the healthcare options that are available to them like Houston FQHC clinic.
Today I will talk to you about a number of FQHC clinics in Houston called Spring Branch Community Health that can treat you regardless of your income or if you have insurance.
What Is Spring Branch Community Health Center?
Spring Branch Community Health Centers provides low-cost primary care to individuals in Houston. Each of their clinics are located in west Houston.
As an FQHC clinic, Spring Branch Community Health receives government funding that is used to provide medical treatment to underserved communities in west Houston. What this means is Spring Branch Clinic is an option for you if you need medical treatment but you are uninsured, between jobs, or simply have little to no income.
Sliding Scale Payment System
While services are not necessarily free, they are willing to work with you regardless of your financial situation. The price you pay for an office visit is based on a “sliding scale” payment system. The “sliding scale” adjusts according to your monthly income. Someone with a full-time job would pay more for medical services (because they can) than someone who has no job or monthly income.
How To Schedule A New Patient Appointment
To schedule an appointment with Spring Branch Community Health you can call them at 713.462.6565.
Services Offered At Spring Branch Clinics
These are the services offered at this West Houston low-cost medical clinic.
- Family Medicine – primary health care, cancer screenings, pregnancy test, vaccines, family planning, STD screening, and treatment
- Behavioral Health – counseling and therapy for anxiety, bipolar, grief counseling, counseling for sexual assault or domestic violence
- Labs – screen for high cholesterol, diabetes, electrolyte imbalances, anemia,
- Pediatric Services – well-child screenings, vaccines, Tdap, Hepatitis A, flu shots, school physicals, sick visits,
- Prenatal/Postpartum Care – care for mother and child
- Women’s Health – primary care, well women’s exams, cancer screening, pregnancy tests, family planning, STD screenings
Spring Branch Community Health Centers In Houston
There are 6 clinics located in West Houston.
- Hillendahl Clinic – 1615 Hillendahl Blvd St 100, Houston, TX 77055 – 713.462.6565
- WholeLife Clinic – 1839 Jacquelyn Rd, Houston, TX – 77055 – 713.462.6565
- West Houston Clinic – 19333 Clay Rd, Katy, TX 77449 – 713.462.6555
- Pitner Clinic – 8575 Pitner Rd, Houston, TX 77080 – 713.462.6545
- Katy Clinic – 5501 1st Street Katy, TX 77493 – 713.231.5757
- Cy-Fair Clinic – 7777 Westgreen Blvd Cypress, TX 77433 – 713.387.7180
If you are uninsured and live in west Houston, Spring Branch Community Health Center is a group of clinics that you can consider. This affordable healthcare network provides services like primary care, mental health service, pediatrics, and more.
For more information, you can visit the Spring Branch Community Health Center website or call them at 713.462.6565.
Similar Articles That May Be Of Interest To You:
- 15 Low Cost Medical Clinics In Houston That Treat The Uninsured
- How To apply for Harris Health Gold Card
- Avenue 360: Affordable Health Care Clinics In Houston
- Hope Clinic: Affordable Medical Care In SW Houston
Nick Bryant is a Counselor with 11 years of experience working in community health. He enjoys concerts, walks with the doggo and wife, mocking Dallas Cowboy fans, and sharing community resources. Jump on the Houston Case Managers email list to receive weekly community resource guides delivered directly to your inbox.