Bee Busy Clinic: Affordable Medical Clinics In SW Houston
In this guide, I will talk to you about a set of affordable healthcare clinics located in southwest Houston called Bee Busy.
Contrary to what people believe there are affordable healthcare options for people who are uninsured. The best option for you if you are uninsured or considered low-income is something called a Federally Qualified Health Center or FQHC.
I’m Nick Bryant, founder of HoustonCaseManagers.com where we help medical professionals and clients understand the healthcare options that are available to them like Houston FQHC clinics.
Today I will talk to you about a number of FQHC clinics in Houston called Bee Busy Wellness Center that can treat you regardless of your income or if you have insurance.
Sliding Scale Payment System
While services are not necessarily free, they are willing to work with you regardless of your financial situation. The price you pay for an office visit is based on a “sliding scale” payment system. The “sliding scale” adjusts according to your monthly income. Someone with a full-time job would pay more for medical services (because they can) than someone who has no job or monthly income.
Medical Services Offered At These SW Houston Medical Clinics
These affordable medical clinics in Houston provide the following services to clients:
- Internal Medicine – Helps to treat chronic conditions
- Family Medicine – Bee Busy offers affordable primary care in Houston at each of their clinics. Other medical services offered include: lab services, cancer screening, vaccinations, pregnancy testing, family planning, diabetes management, and STD screening in SW Houston.
- Women’s Health – You can receive well women exams, family planning, prenatal, pregnancy care, postpartum care, help managing menopause.
- Men’s Health – Men can receive physical exams, check-ups, diet and exercise advise.
- Pediatrics – Services include newborn care, immunizations, flu shots, child checkups, same day pediatric appointments in Houston, regular appointments, and treatment for chronic conditions like asthma.
- PrEP – PrEP stands for Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis. This is an HIV prevention medication that reduces your risk of becoming infected with HIV.
- Dental – Dental care is offered to children and adults. This includes routine exams, fillings, cleanings, scaling, extractions, removal of wisdom teeth, root canals, crowns, partial dentures, and bridges
- Behavioral Health – Mental Health services to help you with stress, anxiety, and depression are available at Bee Busy clinics. These affordable health clinics in Houston also help you with things like losing weight, to stop smoking, exercise more and reduce alcohol use.
- Telemedicine Visits In Houston – Bee Busy now offers telemedicine office visits. This means you can speak to a doctor about your medical concerns from your own home. To schedule a telemedicine appointment with Bee Busy visit their website or call them at 713.771.2292, 832.487.3695, or 832.487.3763.
In addition to these services, Bee Busy can help you enrollment in health insurance plans like Medicaid, CHIP, and Harris Health Gold Card.
Bee Busy Clinic In Houston
Bee Busy has 4 medical clinics in Harris County. Three of their clinics are located in SW Houston. The other low cost medical clinic is in the Clear Lake area.
- Brays Oaks Clinic – 8785 W. Bellfort Houston, TX 77031- 713.771.2292
- Sharpstown Bee Busy Clinic – 9896 Bissonnet, Suite 625, Houston, TX 77036 – 713.771.2292
- Westpark Clinic – 6400 West Park Suite 200B, Houston, TX 77057 – 713.771.2292
- Clear Lake – 1300 Bay Area, Suite 200, Houston, TX 77058 – 713.771.2292
If you are uninsured and live in SW Houston or the Clear Lake area, Bee Busy Wellness Center is a healthcare network that you should consider. This affordable healthcare network provides services like primary care, mental health services, dental, telemedicine in Houston and much more.
For more information, you can visit the Bee Busy website or call them at 713.771.2292.
Similar Articles That May Be Of Interest To You:
- 15 Low Cost Medical Clinics In Houston That Treat The Uninsured
- How To apply for Harris Health Gold Card
- St Marys Clinic: An Affordable Medical Clinic In Southeast Houston For The Uninsured
- Avenue 360: Affordable Health Care Clinics In Houston
- Hope Clinic: Affordable Medical Care In SW Houston
Nick Bryant is a Counselor with 11 years of experience working in community health. He enjoys concerts, walks with the doggo and wife, mocking Dallas Cowboy fans, and sharing community resources. Jump on the Houston Case Managers email list to receive weekly community resource guides delivered directly to your inbox.