Villas at Eastwood: A Tax Credit Apartment in Houston Offering Affordable Housing
In this community resource guide, you will learn about a tax credit apartment in Houston called the Villas at Eastwood.
This Houston Texas affordable housing option is located in the Eastend/2nd Ward neighborhood, just off I-45. If you have a low income and need affordable housing in Houston, continue reading to see if the Villas at Eastwood is a good fit for you.
What Is The Villas At Eastwood?
The Villas at Eastwood is a tax credit apartment complex in Houston that offers affordable housing to those who qualify. The Villas at Eastwood is managed by the Houston Housing Authority, which means that it is subject to HUD income guidelines.
The Villas at Eastwood is a low-cost apartment complex with studio and one-bedroom apartments, as well as income-restricted living.
Where Is This Low-Income Apartment In Houston Located?
Villas at Eastwood is in the Eastend/2nd Ward neighborhood. The address is 1933 Hussion Street, Houston, TX 77003. This apartment complex is located off I-45 between Cullen and Scott Street.
How Much Is Rent At This Tax Credit Apartment In Houston?
The rental cost ranges from $393 to $871 per month. This includes utilities, furnished flats in select units, cable-ready, and on-site support services.
What Are The Eligibility Requirements For This Houston Tax Credit Apartment?
- Occupancy Standard – The maximum number of guests is two (2) for each sleeping area/bedroom. The total number of people permitted in a studio apartment is two, while one in a one-bedroom place is two. This figure does not include persons under the age of six (6).
- Age – 18 years of age or older is required for the leaseholder(s). Even if living with a parent or guardian, all persons 18 years old (and emancipated minors) must fill out an application.
- Maximum Annual Income for Rent Restricted Apartment Home – There are two affordable housing programs at the Villas; Tax Credit and HOME. Below are the income limits for each program.
The percentage below represent the amount of rent that you would pay. The dollar amounts represent the income limit you must fall under to qualify:
- 30% – 1 person $16,650 2 people $19,020
- 50% – 1 person $27,750 2 people $31,700
- 60% – 1 person $33,300 2 people $38,040
HOME is another housing program that is offered at Villas at Eastwood. Below are the income limits you must fall under for this program.
- LOW Income – 1 person $27,750 2 people $31,700
- HIGH Income – 1 person $33,300 2 people $38,040
For more information about the income limits, you must meet to qualify for affordable housing here contact Villas at 832.481.6670.
How To Apply For This Houston Housing Program
You can pre-apply for this tax credit apartment in Houston on the Villas at Eastwood website.
You can also call them directly for questions at 832.481.6670.
Villas at Eastwood is a tax credit apartment in Houston that offers affordable housing to those who qualify. Villas at Eastwood apartments are managed by the Houston Housing Authority and subject to HUD income guidelines. The Villas at Eastwood have studio and one-bedroom apartments as well as low-cost living units for qualified tenants.
If you have a low income and need to find affordable housing in Houston consider contacting the Villas at Eastwood at 832.481.6670 to see if they have occupancy.
Similar Articles That May Interest You:
- Where To Find Low Income Housing Tax Credit Apartments In Houston
- 7 Places To Find Low Income Apartments With No Waiting List
- How To Get Emergency Housing Assistance If You Are Facing Eviction
- Homeless Shelters In Houston To Provide You With A Place To Stay
- Find Affordable Rooming Houses In Houston HERE
- Find Even More Housing Programs In Houston
Nick Bryant is the author of Understanding Healthcare Is Half The Battle and a Senior Counselor with 13+ years of experience working in community health and mental health. He enjoys spending time with his family, watching WWE on Friday nights, and working toward a Google Data Analytics certification. If you have additional questions about community resources or government assistance programs, simply leave a comment below and he will follow up as soon as possible.