- Apartment Gorilla: A 2nd Chance Apartment Locator in Houston
Apartment Gorilla: A 2nd Chance Apartment Locator in Houston
In this guide, I will talk to you about a Houston 2nd chance apartment locator that can help you find a place to stay even if you have a poor rental history. That company is called Apartment Gorilla.
This company specializes in connecting renters who have barriers that may prevent them from getting housing to second chance apartments in Houston.
Whether you have bad credit, broken leases, evictions, or even a criminal record, this Houston 2nd chance apartment locator may be able to help you.
What Is Apartment Gorilla?
This is a Houston apartment locator that has a specialty in helping renters who have barriers that prevent them from renting an apartment.
Apartment Gorilla has 14 years of experience connecting renters to apartment complexes who are willing to look past evictions, broken leases, misdemeanors, and in some cases felonies.
Whether you need a second chance apartment in Houston, Dallas, Austin, or San Antonio, this company has the connections to help you find a complex that is willing to work with you.
Poor Rental History Problems That They Can Potentially Help You With
While there are many apartments in Houston that can look past a poor rental history, keep in mind that this is done on a case-by-case basis. Some rental problems are worse than others. That being said Houston Apartment Gorilla can work with you if:
- You have bad credit. This is done on a case-by-case basis.
- Any broken leases should be over 1 year old. If you have paid off that broken lease and have a good rental history since your chances of being connected to a 2nd chance apartment in Houston will increase.
- Evictions also need to be over 1 year old. It also helps to have paid off that balance to your former apartment complex.
- If you have a misdemeanor this is decided on a case by case basis. If your criminal background is over 5 years old and your charge was non-violent, you will have an easier time finding a Houston second chance apartment.
- Lastly, felonies will make it more difficult to find an apartment in Houston. If your felony is non-violent and over 10 years old there is a chance that you too can find an apartment.
Situations that Apartment Gorilla can not help you include any violent criminal charges, multiple evictions, multiple broken leases, or having a rental debt less than a year old.
Editor’s Note: In many cases, apartment locators will require that you make at least 3 times the monthly rent. This is espeically true if you have a poor rental history, because you will need to prove to the property owner that you will be able to pay on time each and every month.
What Apartments In Houston Accept Evictions And Broken Leases?
You will need to contact Apartment Gorilla to learn more about Houston apartments that will work with renters who have evictions or broken leases.
Even if you were to find a list of second chance apartments for felons in Houston, it helps to go through an apartment locator. They can vouch for you and narrow down the list to the specific apartments that may overlook your eviction, broken lease, or criminal background.
Apartment Gorilla Also Offers Moving Services
In addition to connecting you to a 2nd chance apartment in Houston, they also offer moving services.
You can visit their apartment movers page to get a quote on how much your next move could cost.
Need To Find Felony Friendly Companies In Houston?
If you are having problems finding an apartment in Houston, I can assume that finding employment is also challenging.
If so, feel free to check out a new site that we created called 2nd Chance Jobs Houston.
Here you will find a listing of Houston employers that have a history of hiring workers with misdemeanors and felonies. Just because a company is listed on this site does not guarantee that they will hire you. Similar to landlords who offer 2nd chance apartments, employers will consider you on a case-by-case basis.
Again if you are having problems finding work due to your criminal record, visit 2nd Chance Jobs Houston, to learn more about employers who are willing to look past any misdemeanors or felonies that you may have.
If you have a poor rental history that includes a broken lease, eviction, or criminal record you Apartment Gorilla can still potentially help you.
Whether you are seeking a second chance apartment in Greenspoint, Alief, Cypress TX, or anywhere else in the city, Apartment Gorilla is worth contacting. Their experience working with renters and property owners can help you to potentially find a new apartment complex faster than you could if you searched yourself.
Similar Articles That May Interest You:
- 11 Ways To Find Felony Free Housing In Houston
- 14 HOPAW Housing Options In Houston For Those Diagnosed With HIV/AIDS
- How To Apply For New Hope Housing
- Houston Rooming Houses That Charge $100 Per Week For A Room
- 3 Ways To Find Felony Friendly Companies In Houston
Nick Bryant is a Counselor with 11 years of experience working in community health. He enjoys concerts, walks with the doggo and wife, mocking Dallas Cowboy fans, and sharing community resources. Jump on the Houston Case Managers email list to receive weekly community resource guides delivered directly to your inbox.