Baytown Texas Birth Certificate: How To Get Your Baytown Birth Records
In this community resources guide, you will learn how to get your birth certificate in Baytown TX. Birth certificates are an important document for everyday life and can be used for a variety of purposes such as proving your identity or applying for a passport.
What Is A Baytown Birth Certificate?
A birth certificate is an important document that proves you were born. It has information about you, like your name, your parent’s name, and of course your date of birth. Birth certificates are needed for everyday activities, like getting a job or traveling.
What Is The Cost Of A Birth Certificate In Baytown Texas?
A Baytown Texas birth certificate costs $23. The City of Baytown offers a long-form birth record if you were born in Baytown. If you were born in another city in Texas, you can also get your birth certificate from the City of Baytown. These only come in the short form if you were born outside of Baytown. The cost is still $23 for the short form.
Copies of birth certificates are $4.
How To Obtain A Baytown Birth Certificate
You will need to contact the City of Baytown to get your birth certificate. They allow you to apply for a birth certificate:
- By mail – Visit the City of Baytown website to get the mailing address if you would like to apply for your birth certificate via mail.
- In-person – Visit their location at 2401 Market Street Baytown, TX 77520 to apply for a Baytown birth certificate in person. They are open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm.
You can learn more about each option above by visiting the City of Baytown website. You can also call them at 281.420.6504.
If you were born in Baytown and need to get your birth certificate, you will need to contact the City of Baytown. They can provide you with your birth certificate. Even if you were born in another city in Texas, you can get your birth record from the City of Baytown.
They allow you to apply for your Baytown birth certificate by mail, in-person, or online.
If you have any questions about getting a birth certificate in Baytown, visit the City of Baytown website or call them at 281.420.6504.
Similar Articles That May Interest You:
- How To Find Utility Assistance Programs In Baytown TX
- 2 No Deposit Electricity Companies In Baytown Texas
- How To Get A Harris County Birth Certificate
- 21 Oil And Gas Staffing Agencies To Help You Get A Job In A Baytown Chemical Plant
- 2 Affordable Medical Clinics In Baytown That Treat The Uninsured
Nick Bryant is the author of Understanding Healthcare Is Half The Battle and a Senior Counselor with 13+ years of experience working in community health and mental health. He enjoys spending time with his family, watching WWE on Friday nights, and working toward a Google Data Analytics certification. If you have additional questions about community resources or government assistance programs, simply leave a comment below and he will follow up as soon as possible.