$150 COVID Vaccine: How To Get Free Money In Houston For Getting Vaccinated
In this guide, I will explain how you can get $150 gift cards for getting the COVID 19 vaccine in Houston.
The City of Houston Health Department is providing cash incentives for individuals to get vaccinated for COVID 19.
Below you will learn about how the process works and which Houston locations will give you $150 in gift cards for taking the COVID 19 vaccine.
City Of Houston $150 Gift Cards: How To Get Paid For Taking The COVID 19 Vaccine In Houston
The City of Houston will be offering $150 in gift cards for individuals who take the COVID 19 vaccine.
The process works like this:
For the first vaccine that you take you will receive a $100 gift card. When you return to take your second dose, the City of Houston will give you a $50 vaccine.
If you take either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, you will be eligible for the full $150 because they require two shots.
Should you take the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, you would only receive $100, because it only requires you to take one shot.
The City of Houston Health Department will begin issuing gift cards for the COVID 19 vaccine starting August 26th.
Where To Get A Gift Card For Taking The COVID Vaccine In Houston
You will need to visit a City of Houston multi-service center to obtain a vaccine and gift card.
Below is a map and listing of the Houston service centers that are offering $150 gift cards for getting vaccinated.
- Acres Home Multi-Service Center – 6719 W. Montgomery Rd. – Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Hiram Clarke Multi-Service Center – 3810 W. Fuqua St. – Tuesdays: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- La Nueva Casa de Amigos Health Center – 1809 North Main St. – Mondays/Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Magnolia Multi-Service Center – 7037 Capitol St., Thursdays: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Northside Health Center – 8504 Schuller Rd. – Mondays/Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Sharpstown Health Services – 6201 Bonhomme Rd. – Mondays/Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Southwest Multi-Service Center – 6400 High Star Dr., Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Sunnyside Health Center – 4605 Wilmington St., Mondays/Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Everyone loves free money, but make no mistake, the real value you would receive from this offer is getting vaccinated and protecting yourself, your parents, children, and others from COVID 19.
The FDA has approved the first COVID 19 vaccine which means that it meets their high standards for safety and effectiveness.
Should you have questions about the COVID 19 vaccine its best to direct those to your doctor.
If you need answers about the $150 gift cards for taking the COVID 19 vaccine, you can contact the City of Houston Health Department at 832.393.4220.
Similar Articles That May Interest You:
- 4 Steps To Increase Your Monthly Food Stamp Amount
- Emergency Food Stamps: How To Receive SNAP Benefits In Less Than 24 Hours
- Houston Public Housing: How To Apply For A Houston Housing Program
- Staffing Agencies In Houston: A Motivated Job Seekers Guide To Finding Employment
- 15 Low Cost Medical Clinics That Treat The Uninsured In Houston
Nick Bryant is a Counselor with 11 years of experience working in community health. He enjoys concerts, walks with the doggo and wife, mocking Dallas Cowboy fans, and sharing community resources. Jump on the Houston Case Managers email list to receive weekly community resource guides delivered directly to your inbox.