IBN Sina Clinic: Affordable Chronic Disease Clinics In Houston
In this guide, you will learn a network of affordable community clinics in Houston that can treat you regardless of income or health insurance. That set of clinics is called IBN Sina.
If you are unemployed, uninsured, or low-income, but need help with primary care or a doctor to treat a chronic condition, the information in this article will help to get you on track to a better life.
I’m Nick Bryant, founder of HoustonCaseManagers.com where we help medical professionals and clients understand the healthcare options that are available to them like Houston FQHC clinics.
Editor’s note: FQHC stands for federally qualified health clinic. These clinics can treat you even if you are uninsured.
Today I will talk to you about a network of low-cost clinics in Houston called IBN Sina. Continue reading to learn more about how these community health centers can help you improve your overall health.
Sliding Scale Payment System
While services are not necessarily free, however, IBN Sina can treat you regardless of your financial situation or even if you are uninsured.
The price you pay for an office visit is based on something called a “sliding scale” payment system. The “sliding scale” adjusts according to your monthly income. Someone with a full-time job would pay more for medical services (because they can) as opposed to someone who has no job or a monthly income.
IBN Sina offers 6 Houston healthcare clinics that offer low-cost medical services to individuals who are uninsured and have low-incomes.
Medical Services At IBN Sina
This affordable health care clinic in Houston provides a number of medical services to the community. You can see each type of treatment listed below.
- Medical – Minor procedures, lab work, nebulizations, school physicals, immunizations, immigration physicals, well women/men exams,
- Dental – dental exams, rays, scaling, deep cleaning, sealants, fluoride treatment, tooth whitening, simple extractions, surgical extractions, tooth-colored fillings, crown, partial dentures, root canal treatment, complete dentures,
- Specialty Clinics – gynecology, cardiology, dermatology, gastroenterology, nephrology, optometry, orthopedics, podiatry, psychiatry, urology, neurology, neurosurgery
- Diagnostic Services – Blood tests, x-rays, ultrasound, EKG, echocardiogram,
One thing that is impressive about this list of medical services that IBN Sina offers are the chronic conditions that they treat. Untreated chronic conditions like diabetes or heart problems can lead to major health complications in life. The fact that IBN Sina treats these specialties is a huge help to those who are uninsured in Houston and needing medical care.
IBN Sina Clinic Locations In Houston
Locate the closest IBN Sina clinic to your address and contact them to schedule an appointment.
- Wilcrest Clinic (medical, dental, pediatric clinic)– 11226 S. Wilcrest Dr. Houston, TX 77099 – 281.977.7462
- South Post Oak Medical + Dental Clinic – 16345 S. Post Oak Rd. Houston, TX 77053 – 281.438.7462
- N. Shepherd Medical + Dental Clinic – 5012 N. Shepherd Dr, Houston, TX 77018 – 713. 695.7462
- Clear Lake Medical + Dental Clinic – 15132 Highway 3 Houston, TX 77598 – 281.990.7462
When you are uninsured, it can be hard to find a Houston low-cost health clinic that provides preventative care. Many people assume that if you don’t have insurance then you cannot receive outpatient healthcare. This is simply not true.
IBN Sina was created with the goal of providing low-income and uninsured patients in underserved Houston communities with access to quality primary healthcare services without having to worry about high costs or long wait times for an appointment.
For more information, you can visit the IBN Sina Foundation website or call them at 281.977.7462 or 281.848.7979.
Similar Articles That May Be Of Interest To You:
- 15 Low-Cost Medical Clinics In Houston That Treat The Uninsured
- How To apply for Harris Health Gold Card
- St Marys Clinic: An Affordable Medical Clinic In Southeast Houston For The Uninsured
- Spring Branch Community Health: Low-Cost Medical Clinics For The Uninsured In West Houston
- Hope Clinic: Affordable Medical Care In SW Houston
Nick Bryant is a Counselor with 11 years of experience working in community health. He enjoys concerts, walks with the doggo and wife, mocking Dallas Cowboy fans, and sharing community resources. Jump on the Houston Case Managers email list to receive weekly community resource guides delivered directly to your inbox.