St Hope Foundation: Affordable Health Clinics In The Suburbs Of Houston
In this guide, you will learn about a help set of Houston FQHC clinics that provide care to low-income families in the suburbs of Houston, Texas. This set of clinics is called St Hope Foundation.
If you are uninsured, you should know that you can still receive quality medical care. Some people believe that they cannot see a doctor on a regular basis, but this is simply not true. Federally funded clinics called FQHCs or federally qualified health centers make this possible.
I’m Nick Bryant, founder of HoustonCaseManagers.com where we help medical professionals and clients understand the healthcare options that are available to them like Houston FQHC clinics.
Today I will talk to you about an affordable Houston healthcare network called St Hope Foundation. If you need outpatient health care but lack insurance, continue reading to learn about the services they offer.
Sliding Scale Payment System
While services are not necessarily free, however, St Hope Clinic can treat you regardless of your financial situation or even if you are uninsured.
The price you pay for an office visit is based on something called a “sliding scale” payment system. The “sliding scale” adjusts according to your monthly income. Someone with a full-time job would pay more for medical services (because they can) as opposed to someone who has no job or a monthly income.
Medical Services Offered At St Hope Foundation
St Hope offers affordable healthcare in Houston to men, women, and children. Their areas of treatment include:
- Primary care
- Low-cost dental implants in Houston
- Prevention services
- HIV care
- Well-women visits
- Diabetes care and podiatry
- Vision Program
- Behavioral Therapy
- Specialty Pharmacy
- Clinical Trials in Houston
- Hepatitis Treatment
St. Hope Foundation Clinics In Houston
As aforementioned, there are 5 different St Hope Clinics in the Harris County area. One thing that is unique about St Hope Foundation is its coverage in the suburbs of Houston. These are typically areas that lack quality FQHC clinics.
Here is the list of clinics that this low-cost Harris County FQHC offers:
- Bellaire – 6800 West Loop South, Suite 560, Bellaire, TX 77401-713.839.7111
- Conroe – 1414 S. Frazier, Suite 105/106, Conroe, TX 77301 – 936.441.2440
- Greenspoint – 255 Northpoint, Suite 200, Houston, TX 77060 – 832.300.8040
- Sugar Land – 14815 Southwest Freeway, Sugar Land, TX 77478 – 281.277.8571
- Dickinson – 3750 Medical Park Drive, Suite 150, Dickinson, TX 77539 – 713.955.4821
St Hope Foundation is an excellent option for anyone who needs to see a doctor on a regular basis but is uninsured. This is a Houston FQHC clinic that will work with you regardless of your financial situation or a lack of income so give them a call.
For more information, you can visit the St Hope Foundation website or call them at 713.778.1300.
Similar Articles That May Be Of Interest To You:
- 15 Low-Cost Medical Clinics In Houston That Treat The Uninsured
- How To apply for Harris Health Gold Card
- St Marys Clinic: An Affordable Medical Clinic In Southeast Houston For The Uninsured
- Spring Branch Community Health: Low-Cost Medical Clinics For The Uninsured In West Houston
- Hope Clinic: Affordable Medical Care In SW Houston
Nick Bryant is a Counselor with 11 years of experience working in community health. He enjoys concerts, walks with the doggo and wife, mocking Dallas Cowboy fans, and sharing community resources. Jump on the Houston Case Managers email list to receive weekly community resource guides delivered directly to your inbox.