Baker Ripley Utility Assistance: Houston Program To Help You With Your Light Bill
In this community resource guide, I will tell you about a local non-profit called Baker Ripley that offers utility assistance in Houston.
If you are having trouble paying your utility bills, this organization may be able to assist you financially.
Continue reading to learn more about how you can receive utility assistance if you are currently going through financial hardship.
What Is The Houston Baker Ripley Utility Assistance Program?
Baker Ripley Utility Assistance is a program that helps low-income residents in the greater Houston area with their utility bills.
The organization provides financial assistance to people who have trouble paying their utility bills and are at risk of having service disconnected. Individuals who have a disconnection notice can receive help paying their bills for a limited amount of time until they can afford it on their own.
How To Apply For The ?
To apply for the Houston Baker Ripley program you can either:
- Call the BakerRipley phone number at 713.590.2327 to talk to an .
- Complete a Baker Ripley application and apply online.
Download A Application (2022)
You can visit the Baker Ripley website to download an application for this Houston .
- If you live in English or Spanish application. , you can complete either an
- Should you live in Brazoria or Galveston County, you can complete an English or Spanish application.
Once you apply for help, you can learn more about your BakerRipley application status by calling them at 713.590.2327 and pressing option number 2.
What Is The BakerRipley Phone Number For Utility Assistance?
You can dial the BakerRipley utility assistance phone number at 713.590.2327 to speak to someone regarding this utility bill relief program.
Qualifications For This Houston Utility Assistance Program
Qualifications for this Houston utility assistance program are based on:
- The need for utility assistance.
- Live in Brazoria, Galveston, or Harris County
- Your household income.
|Household Size||Income Limit|
Documents Needed To Apply For Paying Your Light Bill
The following documents are needed to apply for this in Houston:
- Proof of ID – This includes Texas ID, Texas Driver’s License, Military ID, , or Matricula.
- Proof of Citizenship or Legal Residency – This includes a US Passport, birth certificate, , certificate of naturalization, or certificate of US citizenship
- Proof of child support. for the last 30 days- This includes a check from work, SSI check, unemployment, SNAP, retirement, disability , or
- Current electricity or gas bill – Lastly, you will need to provide your current bill which shows that you are behind with your light.
Other Services Offered At Houston Baker Ripley
In addition to utility assistance, Baker Ripley offers Harris County residents the following programs:
- Multiple Head Start and Early Head Start programs in Houston
- 6 Houston community centers
- 11 Houston Workforce Solutions to provide employment
- Senior centers that provide day programs for seniors like Congregate Meals and more
- Tax preparation centers in Houston
- A Weatherization Program
- Supportive services for veteran families
How To Check The Status Of A Application
If you have submitted a 713.590.2327 and pressing option 2. application, you can check the status by calling
For more information on the Houston Baker Ripley assistance , dial their at 713.590.2327. You also apply for by visiting the Baker Ripley website.
If you cannot get 211 or 877.541.7905. paying your bill from Baker Ripley, then consider calling Houston’s by dialing
Similar Articles That May Interest You:
- 8 Programs In Houston To You Pay Your Light Bill
- How To Find In Houston
- Avoid Disconnection: A 63 Day Exemption Period In Texax If You Have A Critical Medical Need
- Houston Home Repair Programs: Find Paying For The Cost Of Fixing Your Home
Nick Bryant is the author of Understanding Healthcare Is Half The Battle and a Senior Counselor with 13+ years of experience working in community health and mental health. He enjoys spending time with his family, watching WWE on Friday nights, and working toward a Google Data Analytics certification. If you have additional questions about community resources or government assistance programs, simply leave a comment below and he will follow up as soon as possible.